• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman collecting thread
1 1

750 posts in this topic

Perhaps we could also address the mystery of the red-haired Robin here:

18-09-2011112148PM.jpg

But why is raven haired Batwoman Kathy Kane referring to red-haired Robin II as our son while the two of them are watching the new Dynamic Duo on a flat screen HDTV?

Batman131red_hair_robinII.jpg

Is she actually his stepmother? Was Batman high sticking Vicki Vale on the side and they adopted the fruit of his loins?

02-08-2012113332PM.jpg

Or was Batwoman instead dallying with the long limbed Elongated Man?

29-06-201172325PM.jpg

Or Jimmy Olsen maybe?

15-04-201373744PM_zps0da42278.jpg

Here she is plotting the demise of her other rival for Batman's attention anyway:

Kathy_Kane__s_Happy_Thoughts_by_AdamHughes.jpg

;)

Edited by Hepcat

Finally got this book back from CGC. It was well worth the wait. Used my CS coupon at Wonder-Con. Sold to me as a raw 8.5 in the Selling Forum with nice PQ so I was pleasantly surprised with the grade!

Batman189_zps4259d000.jpg

Excellent pickup Steve. :applause:

It appears a bit of whimsy from the 60's Batman TV show crossed over into the green text on the front of this book. :o (thumbs u

Before the SA obviously but a bit too late for the Golden Age, too, so what the heck!

Batman62_zps5fd32e82.jpg

Still an excellent book. :applause:

I recently picked up this book. So here we have cover with Batwoman as a followup to your excellent book featuring Catwoman.

DETX_286_zps38780a13.jpg

Before the SA obviously but a bit too late for the Golden Age, too, so what the heck!

Batman62_zps5fd32e82.jpg

Still an excellent book. :applause:

I recently picked up this book. So here we have cover with Batwoman as a followup to your excellent book featuring Catwoman.

DETX_286_zps38780a13.jpg

I really like that copy, Dale. Nice, clean copy of a tough era in which to find Detective

Comics. Congrats on the pickup!! (worship):cloud9:

80 Pagers have fallen out of favor lately, but it makes the prices more palatable. Picked this one up from the last CL auction...

80page12.jpg

Dynamite copy, Jeff!! And there are still many of us who enjoy collecting the DC 80 pg.Giants. Congrats. :cloud9:

80 Pagers have fallen out of favor lately, but it makes the prices more palatable. Picked this one up from the last CL auction...

80page12.jpg

Dynamite copy, Jeff!! And there are still many of us who enjoy collecting the DC 80 pg.Giants. Congrats. :cloud9:

After seeing this book, DC 80 pagers may again get the respect they deserve! Awesome copy. :headbang:

I was checking on the book yesterday, and took a better scan of it. I always knew the seller had it under graded, as the seller had it graded/priced as a 4.0. I now feel it's a solid 6.5.

DETX_279_zps19cb7bdf.jpg

80page12.jpg

Smokin book!

anyone catch up to this one yet? it's been almost 10 years.

632713003.jpg

I remember buying that copy and looking at the red hair and thinking what the!!!!!!!!!