• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 27 club
5 5

369 posts in this topic

My new key, finally got around to posting it...upgrade from the previous 1.8.

TalestoAstonish27CGC35OW.jpg

Nice upgrade! :applause: Did you sell your 1.8?

Yup, sold the 1.8 to a good friend on the boards. He claimed it when I originally bought it and asked that if I ever upgraded that he could get first dibs.

Well, I'm in ... package arrived and book is in hand.

I was really surprised how well this 3.0 book presented from the front...

100_7507.jpg

...so I figured there was a problem on the back...

100_7511.jpg

...so kudos to CGC for getting this one right.

It's a really nice presenting copy (with a back cover flaw), it has great PQ, and I couldn't be happier with it at the price. My first Marvel key is a keeper! :)

Well, I'm in ... package arrived and book is in hand.

I was really surprised how well this 3.0 book presented from the front...

100_7507.jpg

...so I figured there was a problem on the back...

100_7511.jpg

...so kudos to CGC for getting this one right.

It's a really nice presenting copy (with a back cover flaw), it has great PQ, and I couldn't be happier with it at the price. My first Marvel key is a keeper! :)

That presents great from the front! I would like to find the kid who ripped off that corner (Prob. for a booger, I like to call that booger corner) and give him a smack in the mouth. Ruined a great key issue. lol Nice pick up Bro!

I had this arrive in the morning post so thought I'd join the club

92849f37.jpg

Part of putting together an Avengers original 1st team member appearances collection to go with the Avengers 1-200 run I'm also working on! Long way too go!

92849f37.jpg

Part of putting together an Avengers original 1st team member appearances collection to go with the Avengers 1-200 run I'm also working on! Long way too go!

Where did you pick this book up? Cant say that I have seen it anywhere Ive been lookin. Pretty sweet to say the least

Hi Junkdrawer,

I picked up the book from a fellow boardie Flaming_Telepath AKA Nick from comicanadirect. He's a fellow UK boardie and an all round good guy and was nice enough to sort me out with this great book. I'm very happy as its such a hard book to get, certainly a keeper for me (thumbs u

92849f37.jpg

:o That is a psycho killer copy with fantastic PQ! :applause:

92849f37.jpg

Nice copy!! :applause: (thumbs u

photo.jpg

pretty happy just got this in the mail today. Bought it as a 3.0 and I think the boards gave it a 3.5. Anyways I was pretty stoked when I opened the box this morning.

:applause: