• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TTA 27 club
5 5

369 posts in this topic

TTA27 is way tto cool a book to fall to the 4th page

c'mon people

lets see 'em

I don't know if this is so much a lack of interest as it is the fact that I would guess that TTA #27 is the rarest of the SA Marvel keys. It gets plenty of love, but there are just too few out there! I know I don't have one yet, but not for lack of trying!

I almost bought the 7.5 at the last comic link and decided it was not an high priority book for me. If only it was cheaper...I would love to have one

+1. I would love a copy, but the 4.0ish books I would like are around a grand and there are other books in that price range I would like to pick up first.

TTA27 is way tto cool a book to fall to the 4th page

c'mon people

lets see 'em

I don't know if this is so much a lack of interest as it is the fact that I would guess that TTA #27 is the rarest of the SA Marvel keys. It gets plenty of love, but there are just too few out there! I know I don't have one yet, but not for lack of trying!

I also still need this key. I think fewer people have it because its Ant Man. People when buying keys would rather spend the money on Super-heros that have had there own solo title for years and feel a bond to that super-hero. Ant-Man has been an Avenger in a back up role...and had the stories in TTA before the Hulk took over the book. I bet if Ant-Man took over that title more people would have TTA #27. I still want and need the TTA #27...but its one of the last mega keys I need...because I always went after the bigger super-heros issues I needed.

While talking about no respect from the fan world. I didnt see a SGT. Fury #1 Club... hm(shrug)

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

While talking about no respect from the fan world. I didnt see a SGT. Fury #1 Club... hm(shrug)

You could always start one. I just started an ASM #1 club because I was stunned to learn that there wasn't one of those either...

EDIT: I just checked on the Sgt. Fury #1 club and there is one, it just fell to page #5 of the SA room. I'll bump it for you.

You could always start one. I just started an ASM #1 club because I was stunned to learn that there wasn't one of those either...

EDIT: I just checked on the Sgt. Fury #1 club and there is one, it just fell to page #5 of the SA room. I'll bump it for you.

That's not a club, it's just a thread talking about a high grade up for auction.

That's not a club, it's just a thread talking about a high grade up for auction.

My mistake. I just didn't want to give him the wrong info and then have someone jump on him because he didn't use the search function. Better safe than sorry sometimes! (shrug)

My mistake. I just didn't want to give him the wrong info and then have someone jump on him because he didn't use the search function. Better safe than sorry sometimes! (shrug)

See, Fury gets no respect either! Maybe even less then Ant-Man! lol

TTA #27 was my first major key.

Haven't owned one for 10 years but this thread has reminded me how great a cover it is.

hm

What are market levels across the grade spectrum?

Market shmarket George. It is the book that counts

TTA #27 was my first major key.

Haven't owned one for 10 years but this thread has reminded me how great a cover it is.

hm

What are market levels across the grade spectrum?

Market shmarket George. It is the book that counts

:makepoint: Working out what grade I can afford for my budget ($5k).