• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Lev Gleason Info

5 posts in this topic

Great information!

Thanks for posting this. There have been many rumors surrounding Gleason's departure from comics over the years (my favorite is that he ran off to South America to get away from the Congressional investigations). It is good to finally get the really story.

My questions is what happened to all of the original art? (shrug) Very little Lev Gleason art has ever surfaced which would suggest that it was either all destroyed/trashed (I have heard this rumor as well) or there is a mega-stash somewhere.

Great information!

Thanks for posting this. There have been many rumors surrounding Gleason's departure from comics over the years (my favorite is that he ran off to South America to get away from the Congressional investigations). It is good to finally get the really story.

My questions is what happened to all of the original art? (shrug) Very little Lev Gleason art has ever surfaced which would suggest that it was either all destroyed/trashed (I have heard this rumor as well) or there is a mega-stash somewhere.

All that Biro art .... :cry: