• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Independence Day!

21 posts in this topic

I know I am a day early but I will away with the family until next week

I wish everyone a safe a awesome holiday, especially to the men and women

that are veterans (active or inactive).

Thank you for protecting and serving my country! Without you there wouldn't be any

independence, and the rights to do what you want to do and be who you want to be

would only be a dream.

May the flag of the US and her Allies fly forever...

100699.jpg.7c3f25b14b95615083c5b6b63e679062.jpg

I know I am a day early but I will away with the family until next week

I wish everyone a safe a awesome holiday, especially to the men and women

that are veterans (active or inactive).

Thank you for protecting and serving my country! Without you there wouldn't be any

independence, and the rights to do what you want to do and be who you want to be

would only be a dream.

May the flag of the US and her Allies fly forever...

(thumbs u I couldn't have said it any better Brother!

I wish everyone of our awesome board mates and your family's a safe 4th of July holiday! (Remember-short fuses mean you must run faster!)

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

:banana:Chris

Churchill.

I have no clue.

Greece.

Those Greeks were the cause of our woe back then, and dadgummit, they're doing it again. :mad: We need a new Churchill to rescue us :sumo:

Churchill.

I have no clue.

Greece.

Those Greeks were the cause of our woe back then, and dadgummit, they're doing it again. :mad: We need a new Churchill to rescue us :sumo:

I thought everyone knew we got our Independence from those damned Spartans. (shrug)

Not half the patriot I once was, ( and yes I served), but I sure hope you all enjoy your holiday in the spirit it was intended.

Sadly I'm not as patriotic as I once was given the current state of America and the administration in place.

Hey now chins up guys. This is the time for all us to be more patriotic. Things stink, and a lot of our leaders stink but this country is still the best thing going.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 4th! :headbang:

In no particular order...the 5 rules of B...

bbq

burgers

beer

bike-rides

blow-up stuff

I'll add baseball and boating to the list of B.

Not half the patriot I once was, ( and yes I served), but I sure hope you all enjoy your holiday in the spirit it was intended.

Sadly I'm not as patriotic as I once was given the current state of America and the administration in place.

Hey now chins up guys. This is the time for all us to be more patriotic. Things stink, and a lot of our leaders stink but this country is still the best thing going.

That was very well said and very true. I hope everyone is having a great Independence Day. Safe travels.