• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy 4th of July

22 posts in this topic

Happy 4th of July everyone! My mom was born on the 4th and my wife's grandfather was born on the 4th, so we always thought the day was extra special in addition to being America's birthday. This year we decided to start an annual 4th of July comic character pinback series, which we sent to some friends and relatives. I thought that one way to share the pin with everyone on the board would be to post it. Here is the final art for the 3"x3" pin, which has an extra 3/8" around all sides that is folded back when the pin is made. I tried to take advantage of that and put a little info on the two sides that now appears on the back of the finished pin, and which leaves the front with the red, white, and blue columns of equal width. There was one other idea I had for the pin that I liked so much that I have already ordered it for next year. Most of you will probably like it better, but you have to remember that I am a Disney collector above all else, so I had to start the series with this classic Mickey Mouse Magazine cover. Happy 4th!

Rich

July4th2010pinbackfinalart.jpg