• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay shill bidder gets his comeuppance

22 posts in this topic

Those Brits think of everything:

The minibus hire firm boss pleaded guilty after an investigation by North Yorkshire Trading Standards found he had bid against himself on several items, including a pie and pasty warmer on sale for £127.

Finally justice is served (well, a tiny amount, anyway), although I have no idea how the wheels were set in motion that led to this knave's conviction. And it all happened on ebay UK.... :blush:

Linkadink....

when did Matt move to England and shave his head (shrug)

it was a joke, just a joke :jokealert:

Hope he has to wear one of those ridiculous ORANGE vest while he cleans up garbage along the highway

Hey Pat - Glad to hear that you're going to Essington next week. If we get some other boardies to come over, we can hit the lounge for a few cold ones afterwards.

I'll probably talk to Bruce this week, and Johnny (SOT) probably wouldn't miss out on some drinks and boardie-bonding before leaving this beautiful area for that slum-ridden San Diego. :grin:

Looking forward to seeing you kids on Sunday. I haven't been on these boards much lately, but y'all can reach me at primo@comcast.net or ring me up at 856-464-8300. Enjoy the cool weather this week. :pullhair:

The brits are doing something right. We have a bunch of azzhats here that dont care that people are getting ripped off.

Don't they still slap swindling puques into the Guiilotine in England ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Hope he has to wear one of those ridiculous ORANGE vest while he cleans up garbage along the highway

:roflmao: +1

And a " KICK ME" sign taped on his back.

DRX

in the early days of ebay, you could bid on your own auctions, if I recall correctly hm

You still can now - you just need friends, relatives, or those extra accounts :thumbsup:

Yes - I'm sure Vacated Cliff and all his supporters are quaking in their boots :insane:

Comicrapolis-

Quiver, quiver!

I still like to bid on lots of friends auctions! In fact, many of you love sending me announcements and links to your auctions! Naughty you!