• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Tristan Esteph said:

Detective comics #34 it's restored and it's brittle . But it's complete and that's all that matters to me . It presents really well with the Resto.  Screenshot_20190312-142747.thumb.png.25837f944a0d27e6009dc82e7c2eb9f0.png

IMG_20190316_145254.jpg

Excellent purchase!!! It looks fantastic and those pages are just fine if you leave it in the holder. Congratulations!!!

So, about a year ago I bought a coverless, missing an outer wrap Detective 36. I'm very happy with it, as it's a great way to be able to read an actual copy of the book without spending an enormous amount of money on it (still cost around $800 as it was). I just found some of the auction pics & figured since SO many that have a copy have it in a holder, it might be fun to see some actual pages. Oddly, the 1st page of the book is an ad page, so the story is actually only missing the splash page. It also came with a repro cover, which looks too nice.

Detective 36 -c & 1st wrap cover.jpg