• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

My top 4 biggest Bat Books

Tec 27

Tec 33

Tec 38

Bats 1

#5-Toss up. 32 or 29

:makepoint: 29 way more than 32 not even close. 31 over 33 (shrug)

Edited by woowoo

8 minutes ago, woowoo said:

8 minutes ago, woowoo said:

C’mon. U know me better than that.  Slip of the text.  #5 is a toss up between 29 or 31 for me.  I’d probably go 29 

4 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

My top 4 biggest Bat Books

Tec 27

Tec 33

Tec 38

Bats 1

#5-Toss up. 32 or 29

It’s tough to draft up a list that balances significance, rarity and FMV. In terms of importance, it’s should very easily be...

1. Detective Comics #27

2. Batman #1

3. Detective Comics #33

4. Detective Comics #38

5. Distant from the Top-4

Rarity and FMV is a bit different. Tec #31 is the 3rd most valuable and has been for some time. It’s arguably the best cover and has cemented itself at No. 3 during the peak of value for these books. “Should” it be more valuable than Tec #33? Doesn’t really matter what I think. The market has spoken.

Tec #38 tops all Tecs outside of #27 and #33 as far as significance, but it a lot less rare. So where does that book belong?

17 minutes ago, Wayne-Tec said:

It’s tough to draft up a list that balances significance, rarity and FMV. In terms of importance, it’s should very easily be...

1. Detective Comics #27

2. Batman #1

3. Detective Comics #33

4. Detective Comics #38

5. Distant from the Top-4

Rarity and FMV is a bit different. Tec #31 is the 3rd most valuable and has been for some time. It’s arguably the best cover and has cemented itself at No. 3 during the peak of value for these books. “Should” it be more valuable than Tec #33? Doesn’t really matter what I think. The market has spoken.

Tec #38 tops all Tecs outside of #27 and #33 as far as significance, but it a lot less rare. So where does that book belong?

brian-regan.gif