• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

:headbang:

That was some strong bidding for a .5 - but what a nice displaying .5 it is. :cool:

Whew! The cover is there. Such a cool book. :cloud9:

That was some strong bidding for a .5 - but what a nice displaying .5 it is. :cool:

It was, probably the nicest .5 I've ever seen. (Wish I had the money to hoarde - but I don't lol )

(showcase your sig line is :o & :cloud9: Incredible! (worship) )

It was, probably the nicest .5 I've ever seen. (Wish I had the money to hoarde - but I don't lol )

(showcase your sig line is :o & :cloud9: Incredible! (worship) )

Thanks and your BATS are amazingly impressive. If there is one BAT book to add, I would love to add a TEC31.

I've been busy the past few months :grin:

A few new additions to my Pre-Robin Run:

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

the 33 and 35 are noted as SS & OO Jerry Robinson - his personal file copies and his only copy of 33 and 35 ("From the collection of Jerry Robinson" on the labels) and come straight from the presses of the DC offices when he worked there in '39 - there provenance gives me goosebumps and my wallet heart attacks.

Picked up the 33 and 35 from a fellow boardie, the 36 from eBay, and the 37 from a boardie as well!

the 33 and 35 are noted as SS & OO Jerry Robinson - his personal file copies and his only copy of 33 and 35 ("From the collection of Jerry Robinson" on the labels) and come straight from the presses of the DC offices when he worked there in '39 - there provenance gives me goosebumps and my wallet heart attacks.

Picked up the 33 and 35 from a fellow boardie, the 36 from eBay, and the 37 from a boardie as well!

Awesome, Alex! Congrats! :applause:

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Congratulations! :applause:

Frick Alex. That's a great Tec run there. Glad to see you snagged some of the Jerry Robinson collection books. I saw a few of them at the NY show including the Batman #1s. When you think of the history behind the books and that one of the three *big* Batman creators owned and signed your copy?

Coolness.

Edited by Mac Man

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Awesome stuff. Some of the best looking lower grade books I've ever seen. What makes the 33 and 35 1.0s?

IMG_2966.jpg

IMG_2978.jpg

Nice masterpiece photo. (worship) It's good to be busy and I wish I was less busy here. I like that black mat. I think I have one of those too.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Wow, four sweet Tecs you have there. Not easy to find them with nice eye appeal like all yours seem to have. Which book is your favorite?

That's a tough call. Not to be cheesey but I like something them all equally.

(though if my 31 was in the shot I'd be partial to it perhaps :grin: )

Frick Alex. That's a great Tec run there. Glad to see you snagged some of the Jerry Robinson collection books. I saw a few of them at the NY show including the Batman #1s. When you think of the history behind the books and that one of the three *big* Batman creators owned and signed your copy?

Coolness.

That's what motivated the purchase. Jerry Robinson = a very cool 1 of the 3, he polished the gem which we all know today.

I've become greatly interested in him and am reading the Jerry Robinson: Ambassador of comics currently.

Didn't you meet him at the con!?!?