• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

So George, are you gonna hook a brotha up with your Tec 27 4.0 to complete my set :baiting:

hm

30 year, zero down, fixed rate, and lifetime Disneyland passes should do it (thumbs u

I say make the loan now before interest rate goes up. Well, at least Dark Knight does not have to pay property taxes...but insurance though.

can't wait to see the pic of Pre Robins with the 4.0 Tec 27 in it DK :acclaim:

He earned it. :acclaim:

yes and one of the youngest Pre Robin go getters in our hobby (thumbs u

:acclaim: I'm wondering who the youngest person is/was who completed the set hm

:P I was 21 and 22 when I picked up my first copies of All Select 1 and Marvel Mystery 9 (thumbs u

My question to D33Kid is...

Where is your Tec #33...or did the mice have a Christmas banquet and finished the leftovers?

Or have I asked that one before? (shrug)

Seriously, what happened to your book...and why the name change? :baiting:

Lets just say that I am currently in the middle of a transaction, the details of which I will be happy to share on the boards the moment it is complete.

What I can tell you is that I changed my display-name because I no longer own a copy of Detective Comics #33; and preferred to update my display-name to something a bit more generic to the Batman character while still retaining my love for GA Tecs. (thumbs u

I like your new profile pic (thumbs u

Where is your Tec #33...or did the mice have a Christmas banquet and finished the leftovers?

Lets just say that I am currently in the middle of a transaction, the details of which I will be happy to share on the boards the moment it is complete.

What I can tell you is that I changed my display-name because I no longer own a copy of Detective Comics #33; and preferred to update my display-name to something a bit more generic to the Batman character while still retaining my love for GA Tecs. (thumbs u

I like your new profile pic (thumbs u

Thanks!

Me too. :cool:

So George, are you gonna hook a brotha up with your Tec 27 4.0 to complete my set :baiting:

hm

30 year, zero down, fixed rate, and lifetime Disneyland passes should do it (thumbs u

I say make the loan now before interest rate goes up. Well, at least Dark Knight does not have to pay property taxes...but insurance though.

I guess that depends on what young is. I have 28-30 and plan to get a 27 at least this year and I am 33, is that young enough?

James G

Hope you land that 27 and good luck!!! (worship) Yep, you're still a young gun as well! I'm 27

hm

I guess that depends on what young is. I have 28-30 and plan to get a 27 at least this year and I am 33, is that young enough?

James G

Hope you land that 27 and good luck!!! (worship) Yep, you're still a young gun as well! I'm 27

DK - would be cool for you to land a Tec 27 while your 27. hm

hm

James G

DK - would be cool for you to land a Tec 27 while your 27. hm

I was just thinking that too, althought I turn 28 on April lol I still have about 3 months to land one

Picked this book up from Xavier Logan a few weeks back, my first Crippen. And a nice upgrade for me.

tec32a.jpg

(Anyone need a raw GD- copy, my undercopy?)

Congratulations! :applause:

Now that you're selling the Tec 40 and going for a FF 1, you're not changing your name to FF1Kid, are you? :baiting::kidaround:

Picked this book up from Xavier Logan a few weeks back, my first Crippen. And a nice upgrade for me.

tec32a.jpg

(Anyone need a raw GD- copy, my undercopy?)

Love the Crippen Pre-Robin Tecs, great book, still have one left myself

Now that you're selling the Tec 40 and going for a FF 1, you're not changing your name to FF1Kid, are you? :baiting::kidaround:

I was going to suggest a new name...BaxterBuildingBastich...but I don't think he'll like that.

I'm with Yannis on this one. The boy needs some serious intervention and maybe rehab for his Silver Age addictions. Perhaps something as stern as what happened to Christopher Moltisanti on the Sopranos.

lol