• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

I'm finally a member!!!

0745067008a.jpg

Extra special thanks to Sparkle City for an incredibly smooth transaction!

:applause: It's my second favourite pre-tec cover after No. 31 and more importantly the only one that I own. Mucho congrats!

I'm finally a member!!!

0745067008a.jpg

Congrats Mike! It's a great book to have! If I ever want it back, I'll know who to reach lol

Thanks! I promise to keep it nice and safe. No guarantee it can be pried out of my hands though! :whee:

I'm finally a member!!!

0745067008a.jpg

Congrats Mike! It's a great book to have! If I ever want it back, I'll know who to reach lol

Thanks! I promise to keep it nice and safe. No guarantee it can be pried out of my hands though! :whee:

Never say never.. I said the same thing with my pre-robin tecs and look what happened lol

Finally getting around to posting on some of these "club" threads..

Got this from G.A.tor about a year ago:

tec34.jpg

And this one came from Wayne-Tec via a trade last month:

tec37.jpg

Awesome Tecs. :applause:

Ronnie was a pleasure to work with. :foryou:

I'd highly recommend him to anyone ever interested in working with him; great guy. (thumbs u

I am incredibly excited about a book that I recently picked up from fellow boardie, jgallo.

It's one that I've been wanting for a very very long time.

Since I prefer my books slabbed, I overnighted this one to CGC the same day I received the package.

It's coverless and it's had some work done, but it is still a Detective Comics #29!

mine6-1.jpg

I am incredibly excited about a book that I recently picked up from fellow boardie, jgallo.

Since I prefer my books slabbed, I overnighted this one to CGC the same day I received the package.

It's coverless and it's had some work done, but it is still a Detective Comics #29!

mine6-1.jpg

did you get a chance to read it? that's a great issue, would of loved to thumb through it myself.

mine6-1.jpg

did you get a chance to read it? that's a great issue, would of loved to thumb through it myself.

I was tempted to, but no.

I didn't even take it out of the bubble-wrap it was shipped to me in.

It went from one box straight into another, then directly off to the Post Office so I could overnight it to CGC. (thumbs u