• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

Newest edition to the collection

detective36Crippencgc45.jpg

building the pre robin tecs back up huh 'dre?

Trying too. Keeps getting more and more costly each time. You would think I would have learned by now. :frustrated:

Don't remind me.. If I ever revisit my craving for pre-robin Tec books, I will suffer the consequences :boo:

Trying too. Keeps getting more and more costly each time. You would think I would have learned by now. :frustrated:

Don't remind me.. If I ever revisit my craving for pre-robin Tec books, I will suffer the consequences :boo:

I hear ya. I knew that when I sold these several years ago, the only way I would ever enjoy them again would be vicariously. :(

Misty Detective colored memories....

Detective27.jpg

Detective29.jpg

Detective30.jpg

Detective31.jpg

Detective33.jpg

Detective34.jpg

Detective35.jpg

I hear ya. I knew that when I sold these several years ago, the only way I would ever enjoy them again would be vicariously. :(

Detective27.jpg

Detective29.jpg

Detective30.jpg

Detective31.jpg

Detective33.jpg

Detective34.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Ahh memory lane :cloud9: Don't remind me about mine doh!

I love 36, not so much 37.

36 features the first finned gloves, too.

I think the cover showcases Batman more in 36 than 37. I for one dont like the smiling Batman, The dark batman was the only kind i like (27-37) then i have absolutely no intrest in any other Detective comic. Maybe hes like "Well I am kicking the mess out of a bunch of ninja's" smile?

Sparkle City's Detective Comics #29 CGC 1.0 is now at $7,825! :o

There is also a 0.5 on the census that has to be a somewhat recent submission as it was not there a short time ago. I'm not sure what kind of shape the 0.5 is in, but this 1.0 is both complete with Off-White to White pages. (worship)

For those who dream of landing a Grail-book like Tec #29 but have found higher graded copies to be well out of their price-range, this copy might provide the right collector with that golden opportunity.

Seems like the sky is the limit on this auction.

Detective27.jpg

Detective29.jpg

Detective30.jpg

Detective31.jpg

Detective33.jpg

Detective34.jpg

Detective35.jpg

Insane Tec-run there Ciorak. Will be hard to replace. But just having owned them is a merit to be proud of. (thumbs u

Misty, dreams ... sigh

Edited by Mr. 10%

Tec 27 cgc 9.2 Ext.-plod !!!!!!!! is up on Heritage (highest technical grade - only one of those out there).

Now as to the guesstimated pricepoint ladies and gents: ?

Well I just thought that since this is a Tec 27 *and* the single highest cgc-graded copy in the world that would garner some interest. But alas: somehow it is not interesting to discus this book. Not a single dealer has replied. But any way I am also loosing interest in it.

Tec 27 cgc 9.2 Ext.-plod !!!!!!!! is up on Heritage (highest technical grade - only one of those out there).

Well I just thought that since this is a Tec 27 *and* the single highest cgc-graded copy in the world that would garner some interest. But alas: somehow it is not interesting to discus this book. Not a single dealer has replied. But any way I am also loosing interest in it.

Why?

Why?

Why not ?

Just e few years ago books were discussed on here. These days: not so much (in open threads at leat). Evaluation of pricepoints, markettrends, keybooks, restored, auctions, etc seem perhaps perhaps to circulate a little more these days in closed PM-loops?