• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

its like 2.0 Batman 1 at 30k in the last comicconnect auction. It was a 20k under book.

Market is on an upswing on bat1 and tec31 te two best bat books behind

The holy tec27.

I'm not convinced that the Batman 1 sale at cc is 100% representative of FMV. I'm pretty sure it was just me and one other person duking it out. I went to 29.5 and then folded. If I hadn't been bidding, that book would have likely gone for a lot less. Two people hitting each other with OTT bids does not necessarily mean we have a market surge.

I like the 29 as much as the 31, though it trades for a bit less at present.

It only takes two to tango to bid up a books price :) Edited by Primetime

its like 2.0 Batman 1 at 30k in the last comicconnect auction. It was a 20k under book.

The holy tec27.

I'm not convinced that the Batman 1 sale at cc is 100% representative of FMV. I'm pretty sure it was just me and one other person duking it out. I went to 29.5 and then folded. If I hadn't been bidding, that book would have likely gone for a lot less. Two people hitting each other with OTT bids does not necessarily mean we have a market surge.

It only takes two to tango to bid up a books price :)

Very true! But just because I'm a nut and he's a nut doesn't mean you're a nut, too. lol

The holy tec27.

Well actually the world is filled with batman nuts!

Bat1 and tec31 are going to the next af15 of the golden age.

Tec 31 will almost be equal to bat1 due to scarcity, age( came out before bat1) and has maybe the best batman cover ever!!!! Escpecially in the cgc age.

The holy tec27.

Very true! But just because I'm a nut and he's a nut doesn't mean you're a nut, too. lol

we collect smelly, old comics so we are all nuts! lol

I place 29 further down the line. Cover doesnt do it for me.

You're right. The cover sucks.

Ahem.

tec29.jpg

:banana: 29 is a cool cover. Full wing span and full moon/rolling fog/bats :headbang:

31 still edges the 29 slightly (but the gap has shortened) in my book, but the 29 has the better story and is scarcer for sure (although more 29s have popped up the past 5 months)...not to mention, the 2nd Bat cover :)

Edited by Primetime

Ahem.

tec29.jpg

Bullchit, this is my fave bat cover complete with a full moon, bats, and an a**-kicking encore!

lol. We are all nuts for spending our time on old comics!

Dont own a tec 27,29,31,33,35

Dont like 29 as much as 31. Would like to a 27 or 31 before a 29.

27 is tops for me but must wait for the right copy. Regret not going after the ext 5.0 from silver acre.

I like 33 alot and 35 doesnt do it for me.

Own a bat 1 low grade

Sweet tec 29!!!

Ahem.

tec29.jpg

Bullchit, this is my fave bat cover complete with a full moon, bats, and an a**-kicking encore!

Sweet. But there was a cover swipe of 29. Tec 227 is a swipe of 31. Sorry but 31's cover is tops in my books. In 29 we hardly see him swooping in. His nemesis even takes moee space on the cover lol

lol. We are all nuts for spending our time on old comics!

Dont own a tec 27,29,31,33,35

Dont like 29 as much as 31. Would like to a 27 or 31 before a 29.

27 is tops for me but must wait for the right copy. Regret not going after the ext 5.0 from silver acre.

I like 33 alot and 35 doesnt do it for me.

Own a bat 1 low grade

Sweet tec 29!!!

That's what makes the Bat hobby so great. Different issues appeal to different people. :makepoint:

Ahem.

tec29.jpg

Sweet. But there was a cover swipe of 29. Tec 227 is a swipe of 31. Sorry but 31's cover is tops in my books. In 29 we hardly see him swooping in. His nemesis even takes moee space on the cover lol

if you can't see the big black bat swoopng in you can borrow my eyes.. lol