• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

I posted this one a while ago, but i got a slightly larger scan of it. It's my kind of low grade...no tape and a great presenting front cover.

Wow that is killer looking what brought it down in grade I assume the back cover?

You have a great run going there.

James G

Thanks. I'll post a back cover pic tomorrow but I am assuming it is the fact that the cover is split and detached is what brought it down. I'm not that guy, but I am sure someone could crack it, tape it up and it would grade much higher.

I've let about five Tec 29s slip through my fingers in the 3.0 to 5.0 range over the years but I'm glad that I finally landed a nice copy. I was a phone bidder on the 3.0 Cream that just sold in the last Heritage auction and am really glad that I lost out because I like this copy much more!

tec29.jpg

I've let about five Tec 29s slip through my fingers in the 3.0 to 5.0 range over the years but I'm glad that I finally landed a nice copy. I was a phone bidder on the 3.0 Cream that just sold in the last Heritage auction and am really glad that I lost out because I like this copy much more!

tec29.jpg

Big time congratulations!!! :applause:

Tec #29 is (I know it goes without saying) one of the most desirable books in our entire hobby. Vintage gothic Batman, classic cover and amazing story to boot.

(worship)

Edited by Wayne-Tec

tec29.jpg

:cloud9: