• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

Well there ya go. Tec 29 in 1.5 just sold for $30,029. $20k a point. Now we're talking.

No. It is not a 20K/ point book. The 31 sold for 43K, is that it's new ppp? No to that also.

Anybody know what the high bid was on the Tec 31 in 4.0 that didn't meet reserve?

It was at 71K with about 1hr left, not sure it stayed that way until the end.

I hope Leroy won the 31 1.0.

Anybody know what the high bid was on the Tec 31 in 4.0 that didn't meet reserve?

I believe it ended at $76k not meeting reserve.

Anyone here bid on the Tec31 1.0?

At this time (and at these prices maybe forever) I'm content with my .5 but thanks for rooting for me.

Low grade key comics that present well are IMO going to continue to sell for high prices.

Well there ya go. Tec 29 in 1.5 just sold for $30,029. $20k a point. Now we're talking.

No. It is not a 20K/ point book. The 31 sold for 43K, is that it's new ppp? No to that also.

+1 A lot more people in the shallow end of the pool than in the deep end.

Also I'm sure we'll see the C-1 Tec 37 in a blue holder soon at auction so that price not a big surprise.

+1 A lot more people in the shallow end of the pool than in the deep end.

Also I'm sure we'll see the C-1 Tec 37 in a blue holder soon at auction so that price not a big surprise.

Many books with slight work will be diamonds in the rough. Even with a significant drop in grade, they will often sell for more in a blue label.