• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

Nice results on the pre-Robins in the HA auction today. Particularly the 2.0, #28 ($16.7k), the restored 1.5, #29 ($22.5k) and the 1.5, #33 ($15.5k). (worship)

-J.

Indeed. Although I think the winner of the 29 will be disappointed if CGC picks up on the trim when he goes for blue.

he's leaving as is , for now.

Tec 35 3.5 EP (but nice looking copy !) sold for 10K ( boardie picked it up )

The Tec 32 6.5 went for a good price 5.6K ( w/ BP)

Tec 31 6.5 MP and trimmed all 3 sides 18K

As the happy new owner of Tec 35, I agree with Gotham Kid -- the book looked so nice, I couldn't say no. I've convinced myself I picked it up for a reasonable price. Was actually expecting the hammer to hit harder.

I just realized that over 6 years since I started this thread, it has almost half a million views. Wow.

So it is you who its responsible for the crazy prices on Pre-Robin Batman's. Get the torches and pitchforks folks !

:baiting:

lol

we were pre robin tecs long before Wayne (thumbs u

I just realized that over 6 years since I started this thread, it has almost half a million views. Wow.

So it is you who its responsible for the crazy prices on Pre-Robin Batman's. Get the torches and pitchforks folks !

:baiting:

lol

we were pre robin tecs long before Wayne (thumbs u

So what you're saying is we're going to need some more torches and pitchforks