• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

Who the Heck would pay 10k for a coverless Tec 31 when the only reason it goes for so much is because of the cover. I don't get it Advantage : Seller
easy - the person who owns an original Tec 31 cover that now (if they choose) can marry with this slabbed interior and have a complete (but married) copy. If that's the case, then Advantage = seller and buyer :applause:

Who the Heck would pay 10k for a coverless Tec 31 when the only reason it goes for so much is because of the cover. I don't get it Advantage : Seller
easy - the person who owns an original Tec 31 cover that now (if they choose) can marry with this slabbed interior and have a complete (but married) copy. If that's the case, then Advantage = seller and buyer :applause:

yup. there was a boardie looking for a coverless copy. hm

I must say I love this (admittedly I am the owner of a nice coverless)

boy i tell ya given the recent sale if this were mine i would already have this on the way to an auction house for the next auction cycle!