• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chicago Boy said:

Let's try this:  List  the Pre-Robin Tec books (27-38)  based on IMPORTANCE

Tec 27

Tec 33

Tec 38

Tec 31

Tec 29

Tec 36

Tec 35

Tec 37

The non batman covers can arrange themselves how they like lol. I went based on importance to the character and history of comic books. I might get pitch forked for putting 31 4th, but the three above it are first appearances and origins, which to me, is more important than a cover. Now that's not to say I'd take a Tec 38 over a Tec 31 lol.

Edited by BoomCity

3 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:
3 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Let's try this:  List  the Pre-Robin Tec books (27-38)  based on IMPORTANCE

38 is not a preRobin :baiting:O.o

Methinks you might be correct here.  (thumbsu

But if that is the case, than should we not have Batman 1 in there since it has a pre-Robin story in there with the now famous and much sought after Hugo Strange villain that was originally intended for 'Tec 38?  hm

3 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

Court's Detective 27 2.5 is going to auction on ComicLink. Highest offer on the exchange was 375K. At auction I expect it to hit the 400K+ mark.

Soon no complete copy of 27, regardless of resto, PQ etc. will be had for less.

2 hours ago, dannyboy said:

While 29's seem to be popping up a bit more often at auction...a nice complete, non-conserved blue label copy still seems to be a bit difficult to come across...:)  I haven't posted this in a couple of years since I picked it up.

image.png.ed121d24b6261b65ebe58c496e3762bf.png

Front cover looks 4.5 to 5.0 what's up with the grade?

10 minutes ago, BoomCity said:

I’m thinking it’s the water stain on the top right. IF it goes through the whole book, I can see why it’s a 2.5. Regardless it’s beautiful! 

(thumbsu

Edited by woowoo