• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

Thanks again guys. Yep, THE Holy grail for me, more so than Action 1. The book was bought from a long time collector. Hoping to buy more of his books in the near future when I recover from this big purchase.

gonna flip it ?

Nope. I don't think I can afford a complete copy, so this is right on my budget.

With a LOT of luck who knows one day you may find a cover to go along with it.

:wishluck:

Thank you guys! This really is a monumental part in my comic book collecting. I can't express to you guys how deeply fortunate I am to own a Det. 27. 1st Batman are you kidding me!?! Not a lot of folks out there can say that they have owned a Tec 27, well I can put myself as one of those people who are lucky enough to finally own a copy after all the hopes and dreams. Just unrealistic!

Now, if only I can find a front and back cover to my copy, that would just put it over the top. If any of you guys can help me out in this search, I would greatly appreciate it as this means a lot to me! Thanks again guys!

You could buy Bob Kane's trimmed copy and restore, marry it to yours.

I could, but I know that it will sell for big bucks. Besides, if I were to do that, I would have to maybe restore the covers and I just am not a fan of how Bob Kane's signature has been trimmed out of the bottom right corner. I'd like to see his name on the cover. That's just me.

Thank you guys! This really is a monumental part in my comic book collecting. I can't express to you guys how deeply fortunate I am to own a Det. 27. 1st Batman are you kidding me!?! Not a lot of folks out there can say that they have owned a Tec 27, well I can put myself as one of those people who are lucky enough to finally own a copy after all the hopes and dreams. Just unrealistic!

Now, if only I can find a front and back cover to my copy, that would just put it over the top. If any of you guys can help me out in this search, I would greatly appreciate it as this means a lot to me! Thanks again guys!

Now I have competition to find a FRONT COVER :frustrated:

I will congratulate you on your treasured pick-up :headbang:

File0054.jpg

File0053.jpg

File0054.jpg

File0053.jpg

Thanks BH! I did remember your coverless copy. It really stuck in my head how cool it is to have even without a front cover. Your copy looks great as well. So congrats to you too! At least you have a back cover :applause: Well, if you know or see another back cover, please let me know..

In terms of the front cover, well, may the guy with the most money to spend wins lol

File0054.jpg

File0053.jpg

nice fortress Paul and the book is pretty cool too :) I assume the BC is detached based on the staples I see from the front?

Thanks.

I remember the one and only time I owned a 'Tec 35. I was about 22 years old when I got it - Jim P had a 3.0 for the ungodly sum of $1200. Gave him a $500 deposit at a Boston con and started making payments. My moms gave me the last $300 to pay it off. :blush:

Congrats Peter.

Thanks.

I remember the one and only time I owned a 'Tec 35. I was about 22 years old when I got it - Jim P had a 3.0 for the ungodly sum of $1200. Gave him a $500 deposit at a Boston con and started making payments. My moms gave me the last $300 to pay it off. :blush:

Cool story.

Thanks.

Cool story.

I only wish I still had it.

Edited by mrmyst