• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

Did anyone happen to catch what the blue label #35, 5.5 went for in the CC auction ?

-J.

$43,000

:o Thanks!

-J.

My jaw dropped too after seeing the final hammer price. I would think it would sell in the $35k range with the tape in the inside cover.

Did anyone happen to catch what the blue label #35, 5.5 went for in the CC auction ?

-J.

$43,000

-J.

My jaw dropped too after seeing the final hammer price. I would think it would sell in the $35k range with the tape in the inside cover.

All of the pre robin's performed well- tape, hole punches, trimming, brittle pages, etc be damned.

-J.

-J.

$43,000

-J.

All of the pre robin's performed well- tape, hole punches, trimming, brittle pages, etc be damned.

-J.

Yep.. :sorry:

-J.

$43,000

-J.

-J.

lol Pre Robins sell like hot cakes ...

-J.

$43,000

-J.

So is it safe to say TEC 35 is now a minimum of 8k a point with no tape etc????

-J.

$43,000

-J.

So is it safe to say TEC 35 is now a minimum of 8k a point with no tape etc????

I would say so Andre.

-J.

$43,000

Make me feel better about my San Diego purchase.

Detective35_zps543eaae2.jpg

ex-Bunky copy. Congrats.

-J.

$43,000

Make me feel better about my San Diego purchase.

Detective35_zps543eaae2.jpg

It looks better than the grade! (thumbs u

Thanks to last night. I'm back in the club. And anyone can say how bad the pq is and the holes but it was owned by the man. That's why the post robins did so well. It was last call and bidding got fierce.

Thanks to last night. I'm back in the club. And anyone can say how bad the pq is and the holes but it was owned by the man. That's why the post robins did so well. It was last call and bidding got fierce.

Congrats, John! :applause:

Great to see you back after so long, file :hi:

Congrats !

which issue(s) did you get ?

so the 27 met reserve? :grin:

so the 27 met reserve? :grin:

don't think so.

but everything else sold pretty higher than expected. I mean those post tecs got very high prices. and in the last minutes (with extended time) the 40, 41 and 45 were the last ones available and bidding got intense.