• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

!!!!!

i have been looking high and low for my dream lower grade copy of this book. This picture doesn't do it justice. The book has amazing gloss and really glows. Thank you to all the boardies who have put up with my pm's over the past two plus years as i have been looking for a copy.

Congratulations. :golfclap: Now you can sell me your undercopy. :wishluck:

!!!!!

i have been looking high and low for my dream lower grade copy of this book. This picture doesn't do it justice. The book has amazing gloss and really glows. Thank you to all the boardies who have put up with my pm's over the past two plus years as i have been looking for a copy.

:acclaim: congrats

Why is this book a 1.0? gorgeous copy! congrats! can you tell us where you found it?? I don't think Ive ever seen a label where the pages are labeled "brown"

I was thinking the same about the pages. Good that they are not brittle though!

I bought it off of someone on the boards. He told me he was in a secondhand store and found an old comic book and this book was inside it. I think it's eye appeal is way better than the grade. I just got it so I am not sure whether the whole spine is split and the front and back are Detached or whether it is just the front cover that is detached. Even if it is the former, I have seen books grade 1.5 to 1.8. In fact, I own an amazing tec 37 that is the case that is a really nice 1.5

I called cgc and they said that brown does NOT mean slightly brittle or brittle.

Here is my other copy. I married this one, no restoration and the book I think got unfairly hit for page quality. I had it as a coverless that was light tan to cream before I married this cover.

152765.jpg.1d5f781d6463c3d7939f03c1b555005a.jpg

!!!!!

Congrats! I know you've been looking for one for a long time.

Thanks guys!

@Peter - damn - now I have sig line envy! I wish I could drop 8 more books in my sig line all at once. Guess I need to save up!

Seems to me a 28 is missing from your sig :baiting: