• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

"Affordable" 29 coming up in CConnect.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=658792

I saw that 29 but not the eye appeal I would want for that grade. I know my 31 looks bad but on that comic I took first thing I could find.

Agreed. That missing piece is pretty distracting. Still think it could go for maybe $12-15K.

Wow! $20,000 with 11 days to go. Impressive.

I saw that 29 but not the eye appeal I would want for that grade. I know my 31 looks bad but on that comic I took first thing I could find.

Agreed. That missing piece is pretty distracting. Still think it could go for maybe $12-15K.

:o Damn. Pre-Robin Batman Cover Tecs really are one the hottest tickets in the GA right now.

-J.

I mentioned this on another thread but this book (Tec 29) sat on Ebay forver with a BIN price of 12k about 1-2 years ago someone on the boards said 12k would look like a deal one day. it was purchased I believe for 9k before going up on the Bay

Books like this are probably going to be in EXT resto slabs in the near future?

Books like this are probably going to be in EXT resto slabs in the near future?

Not so sure. At 20K (not yet over), IGB won't have much of a return I would think. Their books aren't doing so well judging by the Tec 33 9.4

Maybe 29 is ready to take that jump now also. And deservedly so.

I am TEC 29 biased, but I never thought there was any (legitimate/good) reason TEC 29 was undervalued compared to TEC 31, playing catch up now.

What does a TEC 31 cgc 1.5 ow/w go for these days? $33-38k? More?

Edited by Johnny545

I am TEC 29 biased, but I never thought there was any (legitimate/good) reason TEC 29 was undervalued compared to TEC 31, playing catch up now.

What does a TEC 31 cgc 1.5 ow/w go for these days? $33-38k? More?

that's likely an accurate price point.

Yes, please......might as well "JUMP" :wishluck::cloud9::acclaim:

I bought mine last year not only because it's a great book but...and I know this isn't exactly apples to apples....I just can't figure why it doesn't get Action 7 love.

I bought mine last year not only because it's a great book but...and I know this isn't exactly apples to apples....I just can't figure why it doesn't get Action 7 love.

the A7 is rarer and especially all the record six figure Action 1 sales keep pushing the 7 up.

plus one superman is still king how does Action 10 compare to Tec 31 or 33?
A10 is a tougher than the Tec 31 and 33. I think the price point of A10s are around $15k per point? I think A10 is a little harder to find come by than A7.

plus one superman is still king how does Action 10 compare to Tec 31 or 33?
A10 is a tougher than the Tec 31 and 33. I think the price point of A10s are around $15k per point? I think A10 is a little harder to find come by than A7.

I would agree with this as well, I've seen more AC7s for sale over that last 10 years than AC10s,

the A7 is rarer and especially all the record six figure Action 1 sales keep pushing the 7 up.

Ther are a comparable number of unrestored copies AC 7 (25 unrestored) TEC 29 (29 unrestored copies). Not really enough of a difference to account for the huge price disparity in my opinion.