• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,102 posts in this topic

Havent been around all that much lately. I too have a 35 recently added to the collection. boomcity that copy is quite fantastic!

Had to make some tough decisions to make this happen but pre-robins rule the roost

:whee:

Tec%2035_zpsdhtk0qgd.jpg

Well. Here is my first entry into the club. Excited and frightened to enter this realm of collecting lol. This may tie with Tec 31 for me for the best batman cover.

1z2j8me.jpg

15s930j.jpg

very nice Sam. You are going into a very deep end of the GA realm. The 35 has the best Bat splash that's for sure. I predict you will now be hooked into GA with this pickup and within 2017, you will have sold all your SA to buy gold #2017prediction lol.

Thanks Ben! You prediction seems spot on lol. I'd like to eventually get Tec 33 next. And yes. Most of my sig line is about to be purged! :cry:

Hmm :takeit: SC 4, :baiting:

yeah picked it up on the boards a few weeks back. i was all lined up to make a run at (and win) the 33 in the heritage auction and then this popped up and i couldnt resist.

It really is a nice looking 1.5. Congrats!

Well. Here is my first entry into the club. Excited and frightened to enter this realm of collecting lol. This may tie with Tec 31 for me for the best batman cover.

1z2j8me.jpg

15s930j.jpg

very nice Sam. You are going into a very deep end of the GA realm. The 35 has the best Bat splash that's for sure. I predict you will now be hooked into GA with this pickup and within 2017, you will have sold all your SA to buy gold #2017prediction lol.

Thanks Ben! You prediction seems spot on lol. I'd like to eventually get Tec 33 next. And yes. Most of my sig line is about to be purged! :cry:

Hmm :takeit: SC 4, :baiting:

Haha, that's one of my untouchables currently. That and TMNT 1