The Pre-Robin Tec Club
17 17

4,650 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, RareHighGrade said:

 

Detective34(BW).jpg

There are 2 9.0s registered on the census but I wonder if they are not the BW copy registered twice ( there are 2 serial numbers in the HA archives for the book, naturally the second a result of CPR )

Great copy !

Edited by Gotham Kid
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

There are 2 9.0s registered on the census but I wonder if they are not the BW copy registered twice ( there are 2 serial numbers in the HA archives for the book, naturally the second a result of CPR )

Great copy !

When I picked this up, the census had only one 9.0, so there's probably another 9.0 out there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kinzebac said:

So my Tec 28 is finally done.  It took Tracey Heft a long time, but it was well worth the wait.  Here are the before and after pictures:

 

 

cover stitched.jpg

bc stitched.jpg

first page stitched (1).jpg

WOW, what a tremendous improvement!!! Congratulations!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, rtsunlimited said:

Recent Pick-Up. I sold this to a friend many years ago. Happy to have it back!

34592cfe-e4b8-43bc-b0eb-ac778725ec06_zps

Nice white pages and the blue cowl version. Congrats Tim. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Detective Comics 29 is my all time favorite Batman cover.  Currently working on putting together a "war chest" to buy one in the next couple of years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The cover to Tec 29 is also one of my favorites and definitely up there with the top Batman covers of all time. 

With Tec 31 the reason why I love this cover so much is because Batman is smack in the middle, big in size, hovering over a castle with its eeriness and darkness features. Also you gotta love the long pointy ears too!

With Tec 29, the one that grabs my attention is the Bat cape stretched out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

The cover to Tec 29 is also one of my favorites and definitely up there with the top Batman covers of all time. 

With Tec 31 the reason why I love this cover so much is because Batman is smack in the middle, big in size, hovering over a castle with its eeriness and darkness features. Also you gotta love the long pointy ears too!

With Tec 29, the one that grabs my attention is the Bat cape stretched out. 

Yeah, I love the stretched out cape, and that his face is in the shadows.  Personally, I think it would have been a better introductory cover than the one on Detective Comics 27.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, D84 said:

Yeah, I love the stretched out cape, and that his face is in the shadows.  Personally, I think it would have been a better introductory cover than the one on Detective Comics 27.

I believe if Detective Comics #27 had the cover to #31, #27 would be valued FAR higher than it is right now.

Edited by Timely
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Timely said:

I believe if Detective Comics #27 had the cover to #31, #27 would be valued FAR higher than it is right now.

I feel the same way about Motion Pictures Funnies. That cover :sick:  think what the price would be if it had a great Submariner or Human Torch cover. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
17 17