• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,086 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just got this in the mail today

<a  href=Tec37frontwithlabel_zps6d9f1f04.jpg' alt

My thanks goes out to fellow boardie RickyBobby who so gracioulsy parted ways with it for my benefit. Thanks Ricky (thumbs u

In celebrating The Batman's 75th anniversary, I am proud and honored to show you guys my holy grail (coverless but complete)

0709142117.jpg

Congrats! (worship)

In celebrating The Batman's 75th anniversary, I am proud and honored to show you guys my holy grail (coverless but complete)

0709142117.jpg

Congrats - it doesn't get much better than that! :applause:

Excellent choice of table cloths for overall presentation as well. The color scheme of your table cloth compliments the book very well.

0709142117.jpg

Congrats - it doesn't get much better than that! :applause:

Excellent choice of table cloths for overall presentation as well. The color scheme of your table cloth compliments the book very well.

It's actually my bed comforter lol

0709142117.jpg

Was this a new find or did you manage to pull it out of a collection. Great copy and exactly what i had been looking for before i got my restored copy.

Congrats

James G

Thanks again guys. Yep, THE Holy grail for me, more so than Action 1. The book was bought from a long time collector. Hoping to buy more of his books in the near future when I recover from this big purchase.

gonna flip it ?

Nope. I don't think I can afford a complete copy, so this is right on my budget.

Thanks again guys. Yep, THE Holy grail for me, more so than Action 1. The book was bought from a long time collector. Hoping to buy more of his books in the near future when I recover from this big purchase.

gonna flip it ?

Nope. I don't think I can afford a complete copy, so this is right on my budget.

With a LOT of luck who knows one day you may find a cover to go along with it.