• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

I love the old-looking logo, but I think they really dropped the ball by adding the blood splatter to the artwork. I know the story contains vampires, but c'mon. The SI books didn't have Skulls creeping into the blank area. There wasn't a tombstone in the drawing area of the Fallen Son blank. Strange decision on Marvel's part.

I stand behind the blood splatter...

[font:Impact]This message is fully endorsed by the Chespirito Corp Trans-Atlantic Women's Vampire League (and all its Jr Partners) and the Future Phebolomists of America Association[/font]

I love the old-looking logo, but I think they really dropped the ball by adding the blood splatter to the artwork. I know the story contains vampires, but c'mon. The SI books didn't have Skulls creeping into the blank area. There wasn't a tombstone in the drawing area of the Fallen Son blank. Strange decision on Marvel's part.

I think the blood splatter will work well for the X- Universe character I plan on getting :whistle:

I think the blood splatter will work well for the X- Universe character I plan on getting :whistle:

Cast of family guy as all of the new Deadpools?

Cast of family guy as all of the new Deadpools?

hahahaha that would be so awesome!