• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

Vampire X-Men!

XMEN_5.jpg

Up for sale today at DF!

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfiles/p-C115424.html

Man the more I look at this, the more I want to add another Haeser sketch to my collection.

Yeah after I finish up my current 20 to 30 CGC SS and sketches I may have to add a couple of Kens sketches into my collection as well.

Wait..what do you mean after you finish... you sketch??

I wish Adonis.

I meant after I finish up paying for my 30 ASM CGC 9.8 books to be cracked and signed by Stan Lee and the other 13 that I've already paid for from Rubenstein to be signed and back to me along with the 4 or 5 sketches I have 2 of paid off and the other 2 or 3 halfway there, type thing, then I would have ample money to start moving over to new projects.

I'm really ramping up on ASM CGC 9.8's to get cracked and signed by Stan Lee as I missed the last 2 opportunities due to job loss but I have money coming in now and also have some books to sell to fund that situation.

My sketches would make us all laugh. lol

Rich

I haven't updated my set in my signature line for about 6 months. I'm gonna wait till they are all in their new yellow jackets rather than add the blue ones in then have to change them to their yellow counterparts soon after. lol

Are you going to Baltimore?

I haven't updated my set in my signature line for about 6 months. I'm gonna wait till they are all in their new yellow jackets rather than add the blue ones in then have to change them to their yellow counterparts soon after. lol

Are you going to Baltimore?

Probably no cons till 2011 as being laid off 2 months ago has taken quite the financial toll but the major mining giant just ended an 11 month strike up here so things are bound 2 get better.

Id love 2 meet alot of you face 2 face and have some drinks and talk books at a con in the next year or so.

Im in Ont Canada so not as easy 4 me 2 hit cons as the average US citizen unfortunately.

Rich

:frustrated: