• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #1 Sketch Cover Megathread!

1,755 posts in this topic

And here I was thinking you posted another sketch....... but you could say the same about me I suppose. lol

POST MORE SKETCHES FOLKS!!!!!!!!

Makes any day of mine better 2 see new artwork whenever possible and there just must be a tonne of these sketches done by now.

Rich

Unbelievable Tim Vigil:

IMG00005-20100822-2353.jpg

great piece...but did you ask for Cyke to be the beheaded character or was that Vigil's choice? :cry:

At first i thought it was Vigil's, but I went back and checked my notes and I have it written down, so it was mine. It works well, because it is clearly an X-man. Other X-Men would not have been so clear. Sorry for your avatar's untimely beheading.

Unbelievable Tim Vigil:

great piece...but did you ask for Cyke to be the beheaded character or was that Vigil's choice? :cry:

At first i thought it was Vigil's, but I went back and checked my notes and I have it written down, so it was mine. It works well, because it is clearly an X-man. Other X-Men would not have been so clear. Sorry for your avatar's untimely beheading.

Plus, if it were Professor X, he wouldn't have a cowl to grip. It'd be like he was palming a basketball...which would make a morbidly entertaining pose for a sketch cover (to me, anyway).