• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade my 5.0 and have some other keys to trade if interested (like FF1).

I'm looking for a 7.5 preferably. If you know of one, please let me know.

Thank you,

Marc

You know better. (tsk) This isn't the WTB forum. :makepoint:

Great looking 2.0 for an underappreciated book! With the success of the IM movies I thought this book would keep pace with the price jumps for the other early Marvel "price dot" keys, but it just wanders around in the background looking for a breakthrough. 

On 3/11/2022 at 5:53 AM, drbanner said:

Great looking 2.0 for an underappreciated book! With the success of the IM movies I thought this book would keep pace with the price jumps for the other early Marvel "price dot" keys, but it just wanders around in the background looking for a breakthrough. 

it totally doubled in price between dec 2020 and sometime last year. i know because i sold a 5.0 here on the boards for about 9k that december, only later to discover that 5.0s were about 20k. doh. 

On 11/29/2018 at 9:23 AM, kimik said:

Congrats!

I had this come back a couple of weeks ago and have decided to keep it......................for now at least. lol

1081729587_cgcTalesofSuspense39A.thumb.jpg.3a74401e543db17647bccc26a05a7c46.jpg

Should have kept it. :devil:

On 3/21/2022 at 9:48 AM, alexgross.com said:

it totally doubled in price between dec 2020 and sometime last year. i know because i sold a 5.0 here on the boards for about 9k that december, only later to discover that 5.0s were about 20k. doh. 

20k?  Wow. I didn't realize that 5.0's were going for that much these days.  I'm glad that I locked in a copy when I did.  

On 3/22/2022 at 12:14 PM, alexgross.com said:

yeah, pretty big jump from 2020. terrible timing on my part. a 5.0 just sold sat on comicconnect for $20,100. 

luckily, i kept my other copy, a 7.0.

TOS39-7.0_front-medium.jpg

I have a nice 6.0 signed by "Stan Lee" on the splash page.  I should post a copy.

It seemed like a criminal amount to pay back then.  I paid approximately $4k CAD partially offset by the trade of a mid grade Avengers 4.  Crazy times...

Edited by piper

On 3/22/2022 at 11:40 AM, piper said:

Should have kept it. :devil:

I dumped it with the intent of getting a copy that was not missing a decent chunk out of the bottom right corner. I figured it would be better to cash in on the gift grade and buy a more solid looking copy, but since prices stagnated I never got back to it. Maybe when I start selling off my High Republic hoard I will grab some SA Marvel keys again with the profits.