• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

from the collection of the coolest cat in the East :)

I know, so frustrated with my scanner and i've invested probably 10 hours tinkering with it!!

Edited by roulette44

damn Mike that is a nice looking TOS 39. I am finding it hard as hell right now to come up with one. I am about to break down and buy one on eBay from ComicMylar. I am trying to stay strong though.

:eek:

Don't go that far brother. lol

I dunno what it is, but most keys are tough to get ahold of right now. People are holding right now for osme reason.

I'm in like Flynn courtesy of our friendly neighborhood tortoise.

P1340976.jpg

Nice copy Bro! I would love to upgrade to something like that one day. :applause:

Thanks bro. Mark hooked me up on this copy with a trade or else I would still be sans membership.

Did you have to give up a big key for it? It presents better than a 4.5. (worship)

I gave up a key run of JIMs... And then bought them back... lol

Great looking TOS 39 Michael! What's next on your list?

I've got a pretty loooooong list, so the right book at the right price. :)

AF15. :gossip:

lol

Why? You going to sell me yours?

My copy hasn't even made it to the safe deposit box yet...she's still fresh and new...and all mine for now. lol

In no way does that look a 5.0.

As someone who has cracked hundreds of holders, I can attest that a slab often hides a books flaws. But the presentability in the tomb is certainly something to consider. (thumbs u

This might be a (very old) thought, but surely this adds weight to the argument that slabs should have full grading notes, or at least an online lookup with the notes and maybe internal photos etc.

If a book looks heaps better than the indicated grade on the top label we should know why.

Without it, it makes it difficult to 'buy the book, not the grade' if all you can see is the front and back covers.