• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

Iron-Man-banner.jpg

CGC BLUE LABEL

roulette44 8.5 OW/W PAGE 40 PHOTO

shine_pittsy 8.0 W PAGE 45 PHOTO

Max Carnage 8.0 OW/W PAGE 35

Korvac Saga 8.0 OW PAGE 2

comicdey 8.0 OW PAGE 26

Bleuhawaii 7.5 OW PAGE 48 PHOTO

jhutton2 7.0 OW PAGE 47 PHOTO

ryptospidey 6.5 OW/W PAGE 2

piper 6.0 OW/W PAGE 46 PHOTO

rtecbot 5.5 OW PAGE 26

Count 5.0 OW/W PAGE 6

chromium 5.0 OW/W PAGE 20

Mark 1 5.0 OW PAGE 1

dscott 4.5 OW/W PAGE 39

MLMeade 4.5 OW PAGE 28

SAGAT 4.5 CR/OW PAGE 1

mysterio 4.5 CR/OW PAGE 5

AGGIEZ 4.5 OW/W PAGE 1

osborn_fr 3.0 CR/OW PAGE 19

Erndog 3.0 CR/OW PAGE 40

Mr.Illmannered 2.5 OW/W PAGE 16

JesterSB 2.5 CR/OW PAGE 33

*Bronze age fan* 2.0 CR/OW PAGE 24

Eddy707 2.0 CR/OW PAGE 39

Illustrious 1.0 OW PAGE 20

Sauce Dog 0.5 CR/OW PAGE 41

CGC SS YELLOW LABEL

Force Majeure 5.0 CR/OW PAGE 41

JerseyComicBoy 2.0 OW/W PAGE 44 PHOTO

James Howlett 1.8 CR/OW PAGE 8

RAW BOOKS

Mac Man RAW PAGE 1

oakman29 RAW PAGE 1

comicdey RAW PAGE 11 (2ND COPY)

hunter_32 RAW PAGE 18

Kevin.J RAW PAGE 23

KirbyJack RAW PAGE 25

MarvelOnly RAW PAGE 26 PHOTO

Phillip RAW PAGE 32

Foxtrot70 RAW PAGE 38

mar-vell RAW PAGE 44 PHOTO

spidrvacc RAW RESTORED PAGE 42 PHOTO

CGC RESTORED PURPLE LABEL

Ironman_by_diablo2003-1-1.jpg

Current count 39 members

tos39_zps2947d3fc.jpg

Ok so I just got this in and am beyond excited! Been wanting to start a full TOS run for a good while now and what better book to do that with this one. Bought it as a VG and after looking at in person I'm relieved to see that the grading was pretty spot on. I've never sent a book into CGC before so I'm thinking this might be a good place to start hm

Looks nice....might even do better than a 4.0

Congrats!

Thanks! I really want to send it in so that it's encapsulated. I was switching it out from one mylar to another and felt like one false move and the book would get damaged some how. That's why I hate handling such expensive raw books. I imagine it's comparble to the feeling of defusing a bomb lol cut the wrong cord then :flamed:

tos39_zps2947d3fc.jpg

Ok so I just got this in and am beyond excited! Been wanting to start a full TOS run for a good while now and what better book to do that with this one. Bought it as a VG and after looking at in person I'm relieved to see that the grading was pretty spot on. I've never sent a book into CGC before so I'm thinking this might be a good place to start hm

That book looks real familiar was that on Ted's site? hm I was supposed to go look at it 2 weeks ago and the weather killed that idea. I'd be interested to see what it grades out at ?

Nice pick up

tos39_zps2947d3fc.jpg

That book looks real familiar was that on Ted's site? hm I was supposed to go look at it 2 weeks ago and the weather killed that idea. I'd be interested to see what it grades out at ?

Nice pick up

Thanks! Yeah it's the same one. Now having it in hand I think it's a solid 4.0 but can swing +/- .5 depending on how they feel over at CGC that day. hoping for the best :wishluck:

I don't believe I ever got around to posting this. I know it will make the siggy-haters shudder. Try not to spill yer tea.

tos39_zps579b8ec2.jpg

I love it! It's a very well place sig and the condition is awesome!

Congrats

So after the pain of having a ToS 39 get stolen in the mail, I have finally landed my grail safe and sound. :cloud9:

2ikqz2c.jpg

Nice book and sorry to hear about the mail issues. I'm super paranoid because I once had an expensive watch "go missing" and I never got it back.

I like how the tape pull on the botton panel actually looks like part of the art on the table.

So after the pain of having a ToS 39 get stolen in the mail, I have finally landed my grail safe and sound. :cloud9:

2ikqz2c.jpg

Nice book and sorry to hear about the mail issues. I'm super paranoid because I once had an expensive watch "go missing" and I never got it back.

I like how the tape pull on the botton panel actually looks like part of the art on the table.

Yea I was a bit hesitant on the tape pull but strangely it was confined exactly to the table.

2ikqz2c.jpg

Yea I was a bit hesitant on the tape pull but strangely it was confined exactly to the table.

I am glad you got a copy in the end.

And hopefully the other one that was lost gets resolved in your favour. :wishluck: