• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

So after the pain of having a ToS 39 get stolen in the mail, I have finally landed my grail safe and sound. :cloud9:

2ikqz2c.jpg

Nice book and sorry to hear about the mail issues. I'm super paranoid because I once had an expensive watch "go missing" and I never got it back.

I like how the tape pull on the botton panel actually looks like part of the art on the table.

Yea I was a bit hesitant on the tape pull but strangely it was confined exactly to the table.

It looks as if the gloves were glued to the table and later stretched out when Tony picked them up

That's interesting. There are other members on this forum who have copies. I believe and so does Filter81 and also Captain trips (schmell) with an incredible copy.

But they just haven't posted in this thread.

I have five ( 5) copies. Only ONE is encapsulated. I sold the other two I had encapsulated, one CGC and one PGX.

So I will get my remaining encapsulated scanned here to join this great club!

CAL the KING of IMSM...

So after the pain of having a ToS 39 get stolen in the mail, I have finally landed my grail safe and sound. :cloud9:

2ikqz2c.jpg

Nice book and sorry to hear about the mail issues. I'm super paranoid because I once had an expensive watch "go missing" and I never got it back.

I like how the tape pull on the botton panel actually looks like part of the art on the table.

Yea I was a bit hesitant on the tape pull but strangely it was confined exactly to the table.

It looks as if the gloves were glued to the table and later stretched out when Tony picked them up

That is the coolest tape pull eva :headbang: