• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 club
4 4

683 posts in this topic

I miss my 8.5 copy

Tony Stark just called, he wants You back in the TOS39 Club!

Someday..

Here was my former copy :cry:

013.jpg

Pretty. :cloud9: To be honest brother,I would have let this book go when I was dead and buried.They would have to take it from my cold dead hands.

I miss my 8.5 copy

Someday..

013.jpg

Pretty. :cloud9: To be honest brother,I would have let this book go when I was dead and buried.They would have to take it from my cold dead hands.

It was tough to let go Oak :cry: but needed to do since I'm mainly a GA guy :grin:

Brian, i have an extra 8.5 and could use some portraits of ben franklin, lmk if you're interested - hate to see people not in this club lol

Thanks Joe lol But, currently, TOS 39 is not high on my wantlist at the moment :sorry:

I miss my 8.5 copy

Someday..

013.jpg

It was tough to let go Oak :cry: but needed to do since I'm mainly a GA guy :grin:

Wow that was a beauty DK. Ya know... I have seen it time and time again.. people always come back to big Silver.... resistance is futile. :preach:

I miss my 8.5 copy

Someday..

013.jpg

Wow that was a beauty DK. Ya know... I have seen it time and time again.. people always come back to big Silver.... resistance is futile. :preach:

lol love it!!

and all good Brian, i'm sure the proceeds from your 8.5 sale went towards some other great books!

I miss my 8.5 copy

Someday..

013.jpg

lol love it!!

and all good Brian, i'm sure the proceeds from your 8.5 sale went towards some other great books!

It did Joe :devil: and I'm proud of it!

Edited by Dark Knight

I miss my 8.5 copy

Someday..

013.jpg

lol love it!!

It did Joe :devil: and I'm proud of it!

All kidding aside, there are 3 GA books that could cause me to part w a high grade TOS39 - MF52, Adv40, or Tec29 Those are so hard to find, unlikely Id ever have to eat crow for teasing you.