• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudeman's Statues, Modern and Bronze Slabbed and Raw Comic Sale!

117 posts in this topic

BRING ON DUDEMAN’S NEXT SALE! FIRST UP-MY BATCH OF RAW BOOKS FOR SALE! :news::gossip: Dudeman's mixed age round of sales are back with my clearing out of some books that don’t fit my collection anymore!! Want something? MAKE ME AN OFFER! :applause::cloud9:

For raw books: All books are in VF/NM to NM unless otherwise indicated. 99% of the books offered were purchased by me and read once (maybe twice!). They will arrive to you in an E-Gerber mylite 2 silver and golden age size protective sleeve with fullback board-no cheap bags and boards here! I will be posting some pictures –please let me know if there are any specific front and back scans you would like to see!

I pride myself on rock solid shipping- therefore I WILL NOT ship any comics in an envelope of any type. All purchases will be in a priority mail shipping box . Raw comic shipping costs (to the US) break down as follows:

1-5 comics: You pay exact shipping to your location.

6-15 comics: $10.70 Medium flat rate priority box

15-35 comics: $14.50 Large flat rate box

35+ will be a combination of the above.

I will consider best offers PM'd, however :takeit: rules over PM's. Prices listed are per book on the line it is offered. I personally prefer Paypal :foryou: , however I will accept money order's,checks and hidden cash are all accepted (I really do not advise sending hidden cash-but I'll take it! (thumbs u ) .

Need extra time to pay? Let me know before you post the :takeit: I will work with you so have no worries! This is a fun time sales thread and I am open to all offers!

Shipping will occur within 96 hours of purchase . I will ship out of the US- HOWEVER additional shipping and insurance costs will be necessary which we can work out prior to sale.

Thank you for checking out the Dudeman’s sale!!! Now let's get this party started!!

IT GOT PRETTY CRAZY UP IN HERE!! :headbang: SEE UPDATED LISTING FURTHER DOWN THREAD!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

:banana: Chris

What size are the stautes in the JLA set?

Here is a pic I took for the ice cold beer and toon tumblers thread that has the statue shown in the upper left. Good sized (and heavy!) set of statues.

BeerBearandCharley.jpg

:banana:Chris

:o NICE Raiders helmet Chris! that is one sick display case! What sigs are on it??

Justice League Build-A-Scene Statue COMPLETE :takeit:

PM with shipping to 01826 Massachusetts! (thumbs u

BTW the statutes are listed as 8” H x 14” W x 10” D

:gossip::news:SOLD!

Thank you CD! PM sent! (thumbs u

Batman #654

:takeit:

:gossip::news: SOLD to my man Baoky!!

That helmet is another grail of mine and is signed by HOF'ers Marcus Allen, Fred Biletnikoff, George Blanda, Willie Brown, Dave Casper, Jim Otto, Mike Haynes, Ted Hendricks, Howie Long, Art Shell, and Gene Upshaw-absolutely incredible!

I am pushing some of my wares to pay for the airfare for my season tiks this year-Good times!!!

I wanted that JLA statue set so bad..........one day :)

Sorry Brother! :foryou: I remember you asking about these! I still have a few statues out there coming up-

Batman Black and White by Jim Aparo 1078/3300

Batman Black and White -Gotham Knight Special Edition 2632/3500

Hawkgirl-Women of the DC Universe by Adam Hughes 1111/2200

All are in mint condition kept in my smoke free home and maintained in a glass curio cabinet. Unfortunately all are without their original packaging.

I also have the Batman Black and White by George Perez 2269/3800 that has a slight ding on the edge of the cape :pullhair:

GOOD TIMES!!

Ahhh well at least you paid off those season tickets :D I also have a Redskins Helmet myself signed by 12 hogs. Grimm, Jacoby, May, etc. Also has a Riggins Sig :o

That is one beautiful display case though.

:applause:You just don't find stuff that for sale everywhere! That's a grail item to be sure my man!