• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dudeman's Statues, Modern and Bronze Slabbed and Raw Comic Sale!

117 posts in this topic

CGC 9.8 Batman 654 $25

CGC SS 9.8 Green Lantern Rebirth 1 (Ethan Van Sciver) $35

CGC SS 9.8 Green Lantern Rebirth 2 (Ethan Van Sciver)$25

CGC 9.8 Green Lantern Rebirth 3$18

CGC SS 9.8 Green Lantern Rebirth 4 (Ethan Van Sciver)$25

CGC SS 9.8 Civil War 6 (Steve McNiven) $25

:takeit:

Chris you rock! #1 on these forums on my opinion :luhv:

Batman Black and White by Jim Aparo 1078/3300 $25

If this is still available :takeit:

Thanks... I kept eyeballing that one over and over.

lol There is a lot of stuff for sale right now in the boards I keep going back to feverishly hoping it gets bought up!

My MOS is an 8999-in the USMC 8999 is a First Sergeant/Sergeant Major designation. I was an 0811 (field artillery cannoneer from 1992-1996) and a 5811 (Military police and physical security 1996-2006) prior to my being selected for First Sergeant in 06.

In the Marines, once you pick up GySgt (E-7) you must select which promotion route to follow- the 1stSgt/SgtMaj route or Master Sergeant/Master Gunnery Sergeant route.

The 1stSgt route means you can be assigned to any unit, any MOS and are responsible to the commanding officer as the primary enlisted advisor for all matters realted to the morale, espirit de corps, discipline and personnel and legal administration of the Marines in the command.

The MSgt is the master of their field and responsible to the CO for on the spot guidance on all technical matters and the effective employment of equipment and personnel. Primary trainer of all Marines in their respective field.

In a nutshell!

Good times!

:banana: Chris

lol There is a lot of stuff for sale right now in the boards I keep going back to feverishly hoping it gets bought up!

My MOS is an 8999-in the USMC 8999 is a First Sergeant/Sergeant Major designation. I was an 0811 (field artillery cannoneer from 1992-1996) and a 5811 (Military police and physical security 1996-2006) prior to my being selected for First Sergeant in 06.

In the Marines, once you pick up GySgt (E-7) you must select which promotion route to follow- the 1stSgt/SgtMaj route or Master Sergeant/Master Gunnery Sergeant route.

The 1stSgt route means you can be assigned to any unit, any MOS and are responsible to the commanding officer as the primary enlisted advisor for all matters realted to the morale, espirit de corps, discipline and personnel and legal administration of the Marines in the command.

The MSgt is the master of their field and responsible to the CO for on the spot guidance on all technical matters and the effective employment of equipment and personnel. Primary trainer of all Marines in their respective field.

In a nutshell!

Good times!

KING OF BATTLE!!! :headbang:

That's cool--yeah, I remember hearing from some friends that the devil dogs' NCO structure worked a little differently from the Army. And when I was in the high school, way back when, I was in the USMC JrROTC program so they had us learn all about the Marine Corps. Good times.

Were you light or heavy artillery? I was a company grade officer in the FA and worked strictly with the M155 SP Paladin. Oh, how I loved the Paladin and the steel rain it showered :cloud9:

In a nutshell!

Good times!

Master Sergeant? I love your work in HALO! :D

In a nutshell!

Good times!

Master Sergeant? I love your work in HALO! :D

lol

Batman 650,651,652 $2

Grimm Fairy Tales 2007 Annual $3

Ghost Rider (2006 regular series) 1 (Variant Black, white and red cvr) $1

:gossip::news: SOLD!! Thanks Brian-Hope you enjoy your vacation Brother!!

REMINDER- BUY $100 WORTH OF BOOKS/STATUES FROM WHAT I HAVE LEFT AND GET $50 CREDIT FOR MORE STUFF! :news::gossip: THAT'S $150 FOR THE PRICE OF $100!!! (the same shipping rates apply) :applause::banana::headbang: HOORAY! :applause::cloud9:

GOOD TIMES!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

11A

:hi:

STATUES STILL AVAILABLE !

All are in mint condition kept in my smoke free home and maintained in a glass curio cabinet since their purchase. Unfortunately all are without their original packaging.

G.I. Joe Icons Snake-Eyes Bust (mint out of box #428/2500 w/COA) $20 (Add $10.70 to total for medium flat rate shipping)

SnakeEyes.jpg

Shoot me a line if you have any questions!!

Batman #654

:gossip::news: SOLD to my man Baoky!!

That helmet is another grail of mine and is signed by HOF'ers Marcus Allen, Fred Biletnikoff, George Blanda, Willie Brown, Dave Casper, Jim Otto, Mike Haynes, Ted Hendricks, Howie Long, Art Shell, and Gene Upshaw-absolutely incredible!

I am pushing some of my wares to pay for the airfare for my season tiks this year-Good times!!!

Awesome Helmet!! One of my all time favorite player (besides the ones you listed above) is Jack Tatum.

11A

Ground pounder, eh? :baiting:

I was a 13A :)

Chris,

Lake house is fantastic. Internet connection keeps cutting out - very weak signal

Batman

637,638 (Jason Todd revealed to be The Red Hood) $4

645,646,647,648,649 $2

Batgirl

1,2,3 $1

33 (Chase X-Mas variant) $10

6 NM+ (Bloody knuckles variant) $4

:takeit:50% off

Chris,

Lake house is fantastic. Internet connection keeps cutting out - very weak signal

Batman

637,638 (Jason Todd revealed to be The Red Hood) $4

645,646,647,648,649 $2

Batgirl

1,2,3 $1

33 (Chase X-Mas variant) $10

6 NM+ (Bloody knuckles variant) $4

:takeit:50% off

:gossip::news: SOLD!!!! It's 106 degrees here-I wish I was at a lakehouse! It's the $20 Target pool for me today! Thanks Brian!!

11A

Ground pounder, eh? :baiting:

I was a 13A :)

:applause:

STATUES STILL AVAILABLE !

All are in mint condition kept in my smoke free home and maintained in a glass curio cabinet since their purchase. Unfortunately all are without their original packaging.

G.I. Joe Icons Snake-Eyes Bust (mint out of box #428/2500 w/COA) $20 (Add $10.70 to total for medium flat rate shipping)

SnakeEyes.jpg

:gossip::news: SOLD!!! Thank you Silent Master!!