• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Officially unofficial not so spectacular spectacular... With Comic Books!!

95 posts in this topic

A couple of new offerings to offer up (read dump)

All books are unrestored unless noted (that includes pressing). All prices are negotiable, all items are returnable if you are not satisfied (not that way though)..

:takeit: gets the book, offers will be heard, reasonable offers may even be accepted.

Priority shipping is the name of the game. I discourage the use of envelopes over boxes, but I cant exactly force you to do anything.

I would like to think I am in good standings here, and if I am not someone should really let me know :boo:

Oh yea, and Skinny White Boy is a wimpy Canadian who plays with robots. :whistle:

I have vague memories of that Sub-Mariner 40 from when I was a kid. Got it at the Bridge and Pratt newstand.

I got on many a bus at Bridge and Pratt.

When I was a kid I lived around there until 6th grade. Went to St. Martin of Tours school in Oxford Circle. Lots of great stores to buy comics in that neighborhood! :cloud9: