• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

Love the Actions, Mike. I simply can't comprehend the people who say that DC had dull covers compared to Timelys.

It's also amazing to realize that as late as Action 18 DC was still running non-Superman covers.

Thanks, Tim! :)

Those Speed Carter covers are fantastic, particularly #1. I've never noticed those before.

the spaceman 1 was one of my "must get in hi grade" grail-cover books for awhile when the d copy came up. then, competist that i'm doomed to be, had to get the run.

Those Speed Carter covers are fantastic, particularly #1. I've never noticed those before.

the spaceman 1 was one of my "must get in hi grade" grail-cover books for awhile when the d copy came up. then, competist that i'm doomed to be, had to get the run.

Yes I remember bidding on that Spaceman #1 on Heritage. Best copy for sure- and what a cover by Everett