• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

...for Scrooge...

(worship) Love the reds on # 32. Still missing that 30 otherwise, it'd been my triple-play Fight section too.

Soooo how long have you been reading the boards anyway?

...for Scrooge...

(worship) Love the reds on # 32. Still missing that 30 otherwise, it'd been my triple-play Fight section too.

Soooo how long have you been reading the boards anyway?

Only a month or so, though I've been a member of the collectors society for longer and a collector for many years. The red on that 32 is actually more flat and even than the scanner lamp shows. I wish all my FH copies had reds that deep!

I like this...but as a golden age run builder, I am not sure "which" 3 from runs to pick hm

Make it a little challenging for yourself and only show runs where all 3 books are 9.4 or better.

g.a.tor, ask him if you can post 'em if the 3 add up cumulatively to 9.4.

mystic2.jpg

this magnificent post should actually have started a thread called "show us your larson-pedigree run triple." man, oh man.

That Mystic #2 is the prettiest thing I've ever seen!

it's my favorite of the mystic run, for sure.

mystic1.jpg

mystic2.jpg

mystic3.jpg

this magnificent post should actually have started a thread called "show us your larson-pedigree run triple." man, oh man.

:eyeroll: not bad not bad (worship)

What about a San Fran triple ?

dammit, i can't do a san fran triple with the whole damn collection as my nominees pool.