• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

I think the first four issues are ultra scarce. Happy to have this #3 even with the restoration.

Sweet! :applause:

I agree (thumbs u That may be the first 3 I've seen posted around here.

Them are some sweet Superman's, Richard! :applause: Do you have 3 Actions in a row?

I don't have three Actions total :sorry:

Them are some sweet Superman's, Richard! :applause: Do you have 3 Actions in a row?

I don't have three Actions total :sorry:

Well, if you have 1 or 2 you could sell to me. That way I could do more triple run posts. :grin:

action65cgc-1.jpg

action66newpic.jpg

action67newpic.jpg

It has a little rub at the top staple. 8.0 is probably about right. But it is one of those books that just looks really pretty. And the cover image is really cool in a retro sort of way.

What really strikes me about the book is how clean and bright it is.

Superman 1 also has a yellow cover, but every copy I've ever seen seems to be dingy.

Wow. Simply wow. Even though I am not looking for them at shows, I do not recall seeing many Fighting Americans, maybe one or two over the last 6 - 7 years.
I recall seeing a couple of those before. hm

Wow. Simply wow. Even though I am not looking for them at shows, I do not recall seeing many Fighting Americans, maybe one or two over the last 6 - 7 years.
I recall seeing a couple of those before. hm
Maybe... (shrug)