• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

Maybe this was already done ... by Billy a while ago, but what the hey:

Show us your run triple, i.e., 3 consecutive issues out of the runs you're building. Select the best 3 back-to-back issues in that run that you have.

Great thread, Scrooge! Some amazing books shown here. Every time I'd start to post, I'd get knocked back by more great books. Thanks all for showing some outstanding comics!

Here's a fun Babe trio...

101457.jpg.2a4f6a3641b026e2a4e08b3cd7e8b43b.jpg

101458.jpg.602aaa379feabb46dcd1b4446af4dfc7.jpg

101459.jpg.af696af47365f85e75668cd3c15da286.jpg

Couldn't decide which run of three out of these five to pick...

Shadow with covers and art by Bob Powell. Vol 7 #12 to Vol 8 #4

101465.jpg

:applause: They ALL deserved to be posted as we rarely this series on the boards. My fave is the one above though. Discerning collector that you are, you focused on those issues WITH Powell interior art :thumbsup:

Awesome! I am still missing that Lorna 5 though :frustrated:

Strangely, it wa the first one I bought, and switched me on to the title. It has taken years to put the whole 26 issue set together. I'd like the Atlas Annie Oakleys but if anything they are even tougher! doh!

Couldn't decide which run of three out of these five to pick...

Shadow with covers and art by Bob Powell. Vol 7 #12 to Vol 8 #4

101465.jpg

:applause: They ALL deserved to be posted as we rarely this series on the boards. My fave is the one above though...

+1... gorgeous! (thumbs u

Of the five covers you posted, I've seen the cat and the spider but not the other three.

Awesome! I am still missing that Lorna 5 though :frustrated:

Strangely, it wa the first one I bought, and switched me on to the title. It has taken years to put the whole 26 issue set together. I'd like the Atlas Annie Oakleys but if anything they are even tougher! doh!

I'm getting there on Lorna with 19 issues on hand ... Yes, indeed, Annie is tougher to find than Lorna but Lorna is a better read.

How about a run triple plus 10. More Fun 58 through 70--these walked up to me at a local show last week. (Shameless plug--sales thread coming in a week or two)

morefun2.jpg

Wow! :applause:

How about a run triple plus 10. More Fun 58 through 70--these walked up to me at a local show last week. (Shameless plug--sales thread coming in a week or two)

morefun2.jpg

:o

More Fun #61 :takeit: