• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

It wasn't totally random--he's been selling me books for a while. He sold me a dozen issues of Adventure between 68 and 73 last year.

Gotcha. Hopefully he's got much much more to sell you down the road. :applause:

How about a run triple plus 10. More Fun 58 through 70--these walked up to me at a local show last week. (Shameless plug--sales thread coming in a week or two)

morefun2.jpg

:o

More Fun #61 :takeit:

:wishluck:

It wasn't totally random--he's been selling me books for a while. He sold me a dozen issues of Adventure between 62 and 74 last year.

Gotcha. Hopefully he's got much much more to sell you down the road. :applause:

How about a run triple plus 10. More Fun 58 through 70--these walked up to me at a local show last week. (Shameless plug--sales thread coming in a week or two)

morefun2.jpg

:o

More Fun #61 :takeit:

:hi: Bill! :wishluck:

morefun2.jpg

Nice pick-up. And seeing these books prompted me to remind the Boards that I would appreciate it if everyone would continue to keep an eye out for the remainder of my stolen collection. While I've been fortunate to recover a large portion of my stuff, there are still some books that are MIA. Two scumbag burglars from the projects here in Nashville probably still have them. If anyone is contacted from the 615 area code with MF 57 through 63, 64 (2 copies), 65, 66 (2 copies), 67, 68 (2 copies), 72 and 73 and a NYWF 1940 in a Fortress, let me know! Not that the local police will do anything about it, but I'd like to know if my babies find a good home.

Now, to get us back on topic:

wings1-2-3.jpg

Couldn't decide which run of three out of these five to pick...

Shadow with covers and art by Bob Powell. Vol 7 #12 to Vol 8 #4

101465.jpg

:applause: They ALL deserved to be posted as we rarely this series on the boards. My fave is the one above though...

+1... gorgeous! (thumbs u

Of the five covers you posted, I've seen the cat and the spider but not the other three.

might be only g.a. book referencing "the bayou" on the cover. i might have to find one of those.

I am sure that I have quite a few triples among the Four Colors, but here is the earliest.

Nice! I need a 3 Caballeros bad :cry:

Here's the triple play Four Color I selected 404 - 405 - 406 IIRC -

You must be getting old. Those issues were FC 406, 407 and 408 (Golden Helmet). :makepoint:

Perhaps someone mentioned that already but just wanted to make sure.