• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your run triple :)

305 posts in this topic

Some of these covers are a little kooky in this era. It's actually where I first started my run. This #83 was my first Action purchase in my current run. The #79 with the sheep was the second. lol I didn't have a lot to spend on books back then so, it seemed like a good place to start. Virtually all of the books in the #71 through #100 were purchased raw (with the exception of 2)

action83new.jpg

actioncomics7fromcgc006.jpg

action85cgc-1.jpg

I dug out some early Supeys, but they've all already been posted (except #6) so I went digging again.

Well, not technically GA I suppose, but they're By Godfrey pre-Showcase 4! lol

aaashow1.jpg

aaashow2.jpg

aaashow3.jpg

Some of these covers are a little kooky in this era. It's actually where I first started my run. This #83 was my first Action purchase in my current run. The #79 with the sheep was the second. lol I didn't have a lot to spend on books back then so, it seemed like a good place to start. Virtually all of the books in the #71 through #100 were purchased raw (with the exception of 2)

how'd the grades you bought them as compare to CGC?

Well, since a bunch of them were purchased over time from James Payette, they were most all (except for 4 that I can recall) undergraded.

Well, since a bunch of them were purchased over time from James Payette, they were most all (except for 4 that I can recall) undergraded.

(thumbs u

(thumbs u

:applause:

I wish he would refresh his GA stock a bit more, as I would love to give him more business.

here is a neat little 3 issue run

tripler.jpg

HEY! Is that Parker's Jumbo 10? :sumo:

Sorry I couldn't relocate that Jumbo 13 for you at SDCC... :sorry:

it's ok...don't think the 10 came from parker, but it might have hm