• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

The Sixth Gun ends this week. I am trying to burn through all my TPB's at lunch, on the throne, any free minute I get. I forgot how good this book was :whee:

What do you do when you favorite book comes to a close?

The Sixth Gun ends this week. I am trying to burn through all my TPB's at lunch, on the throne, any free minute I get. I forgot how good this book was :whee:

Celebrate by buying art from the final issue! ;)

When are you listing it Court?

I can't see how they are going to end it in the next issue. I should rework that, I can't see how they will satisfactorily end the story next issue.

Though it's one of my all-time favs, the last 2 have been pretty underwhelming.

Patrick

There's still some great pages available from the early stuff too. Need to catch up with you at some point. It's been a while.

Art from issue 50 goes up later today. Even better: To celebrate the end of The Sixth Gun, *ALL* of Brian's remaining Sixth Gun art will be on sale (25% off) for the next two weeks. And YES, this DOES include art from issue 50...! If you've had your eye on something but haven't yet *ahem* pulled the trigger...well, now's your chance!

And...on another note, all pages from Brian and Matt Kindt's fantastic children's book "Poppy and the Lost Lagoon" will also be up on the site later today as well! These pages were drawn by Brian, and painted by Matt, and they are stunning!

If anyone is looking to collect deluxe hardcovers for this series, I have a brand-new sealed set of The Gunslinger editions. All three is new sealed condition, the first one is also double boxed in the original shipping box from Oni. Duplicate set so I'll move it cheap if anyone has been waiting for a price drop: SOLD ($175) for all three. I'd put this up in the marketplace, but I figured it's specific enough just for the fan crowd.

EDIT: And they're gone...

Tons of great Sixth Gun art ending cheap on the comic link auction today including early pages and a trade paperback cover. And yes, most of it is mine and I'm a horrible person for posting about it here lol