• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

As syf-fi have confirmed they are making the Sixth Gun into a 6 part mini-series,I found this fun casting wish-list.

Anyone else spring to mind?

http://ifanboy.com/articles/casting-speculation-the-sixth-gun-tv-series/

As syf-fi have confirmed they are making the Sixth Gun into a 6 part mini-series,I found this fun casting wish-list.

Digital Spy:

"Lost producer Carlton Cuse is to adapt graphic novel series The Sixth Gun for NBC.

The drama will tell the story of six mythical guns in the Old West and the chaos that is unleashed when the last and most powerful weapon falls into the hands of an innocent girl.

Cuse will collaborate with writer Ryan Condal on the TV adaptation, based on the comics created by Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The Sixth Gun comic series was first published in July 2010, with Syfy previously announcing a planned television adaptation in 2011.

In addition to this new project, Cuse is also working on Psycho prequel Bates Motel for A&E and is also co-writing Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot The Strain."

Not holding my breath ... but would still love to see it done.

Me too - but it's sounding much more positive lately - who knows?

Universal did sign a 3 year deal with Oni so they are obviously hoping to make something!

Digital Spy:

"Lost producer Carlton Cuse is to adapt graphic novel series The Sixth Gun for NBC.

The drama will tell the story of six mythical guns in the Old West and the chaos that is unleashed when the last and most powerful weapon falls into the hands of an innocent girl.

Cuse will collaborate with writer Ryan Condal on the TV adaptation, based on the comics created by Cullen Bunn and Brian Hurtt, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The Sixth Gun comic series was first published in July 2010, with Syfy previously announcing a planned television adaptation in 2011.

In addition to this new project, Cuse is also working on Psycho prequel Bates Motel for A&E and is also co-writing Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot The Strain."

Not holding my breath ... but would still love to see it done.

There is a full back cover add in the new entertainment weekly for the Bates Motel show, if that does well.. Maybe sixth gun will be next.

Looking forward to this arc completing (#28)... expecting the main story to pick up pace given that the #29 cover hints at the good the bad and the ugly are all reunited :)

Drake doesn't look like he will be in a good way. Expecting the others to shine. The supporting cast to Drake and Becky have really grown on me.

50ef009be2b9e.jpg

Just got vol. 1-3 TPB and so far this story is awesome. And the art is sweet.

Good to hear and yeah it definitely is.

Sounds like more and more people I talk to are picking this title up. Hopefully that continues. It's well deserved.

Just got vol. 1-3 TPB and so far this story is awesome. And the art is sweet.

Good to hear and yeah it definitely is.

Sounds like more and more people I talk to are picking this title up. Hopefully that continues. It's well deserved.

Oh yeah it is. Really good stuff.......

His email address is on that blog link up there if you scroll down the page/posts, contact Brian direct. There is no rep. He is a busy person but will reply :) Super helpful and nice to deal with.

Tip: He isn't planning on splitting / breaking up Issue #21... there are some great pages in there :cry: . Lots are still available right now. #1 & #2 are heavily picked over though.