• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hardcover Graphic Novels ... Can They Be Graded?

10 posts in this topic

I spoke with my comic shop and they were not able to answer me regarding the possible grading of a HARDCOVER graphic novel.

To point - the new Batwoman Elegy graphic novel has been released. It's a hardcover with dust jacket, 192 pages and it's dimensions are : 11 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches ...

Does / Will CGC do a grading on this book?

Thanks very much in advance.

I appreciate your time.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 11:36 AM, boston collectibles said:

One more to throw at you. How about a Famous First Edition Action Comics #1 Hard Cover? 

this thread is nearly 8 years old.  rules may or may not have changed.  I'd consider taking some pictures, getting the dimensions, and emailing CGC directly for your query.  And/or checking the website FAQ section first.

or separately there's a ASK CGC subforum.

good luck.

On 1/16/2020 at 10:59 AM, revat said:

this thread is nearly 8 years old.  rules may or may not have changed.  I'd consider taking some pictures, getting the dimensions, and emailing CGC directly for your query.  And/or checking the website FAQ section first.

or separately there's a ASK CGC subforum.

good luck.

Uh this is IN the Ask CGC forum. And the previous post was 2 years before the last one.

https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/collectibles-we-grade/

You'll find this informative

On 1/8/2020 at 12:36 PM, boston collectibles said:

One more to throw at you. How about a Famous First Edition Action Comics #1 Hard Cover?