• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Reveals Infinity Gauntlet From Thor

50 posts in this topic

Very cool to see the Infinity Gauntlet but I admit I'm a bit worried to see it in a Thor movie. It would make more sense to see it in a Silver Surfer. Just my 2c
Didn't Loki used the Infinity Gauntlet one time in the comic book? (shrug)

Very cool to see the Infinity Gauntlet but I admit I'm a bit worried to see it in a Thor movie. It would make more sense to see it in a Silver Surfer. Just my 2c

If he did, I wasn't aware of it. (shrug)

Who's to say we won't see Silver Surfer? :baiting:

Loki used it in the Ultraverse Universe.

meh. Guess this is going to be a 90's Thor movie, eh?

I forecast a high chance of suckiness on the horizon...

Anyone expecting silver or golden age renditions of comics used in movies is bound to be let down by hollywood. I know I am.

Can't wait to see this Marvel Universe unfold on the big screen...let's hope there are some terrific Thanos/Warlock/Captain Marvel movies coming down the pipe.

I've been waiting for this to happen since I first heard about a possible Surfer movie in one of Stan's Bullpen Bulletins in the 1980's!!!!!!

:wishluck: