• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Submission Question

2 posts in this topic

I was abit confused on how much was the price of submitting the comic books to CGC. I'm a 26 year old comic book collector and most of my comics are from the 80+. So most of my comics seem to have a value under $10 each. So I guess I fit in this price tier:

Modern* 6/19/02 20 business days up to $200 4 $15.00

Does this mean that it will cost me $15 for each 4 comics I send them?

I was wonder how many comics could I send and what was the pricing on quantity grading. Like if I send like 20 comic books or 10.

• Administrator

For the modern tier it is a minimum of 4 comics submitted at one time at a price of $15 per comic book.

We don't have a discount on Modern bulk but we do have a pre-screen option, where you can send in a large # of comics and specify one minimum grade; We will then screen them for that grade and those that meet or exceed it will be graded at the regular full price for it's grading tier and the rest will be returned to you, unslabbed, at a minimum charge.

For books that fall in the Modern tier the minimum number needed is 100 and the charge for the rejects is $3.

For books that fall in the Economy tier the minimum number needed is 50 and the charge for the rejects is $5.

For books that fall in the Standard tier the minimum number needed is 50 and the charge for the rejects is $7.