• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Original Art on Ebay

9 posts in this topic

Hey, guys! I'm going to keep this thread as an ongoing update to my sketch covers I put up on Ebay. All will be original art by me. As sales end, I'll delete the old link so it will stay current. If you have a request for a specific sketch cover, please PM me! I'm typically open for commissions. :)

The above two items have been relisted, auction ends Sunday evening.

I can get these two items graded and slabbed at Chicago Comic-Con next week for buyer(s) if so desired (buyer will have to assume cost for grading and additional shipping charges).

Act fast! I'd like to see these two piece go to a good home. :)

New Ebay Sales available! The last of my Red Sonja blanks. Note that many of my auctions are selling off site, thereby ending the auctions early. I only do this if there are no existing bids on the item when an offer comes through outside of Ebay. So if you're REALLY interested, be sure to bid on the item, or make an offer to make sure you don't miss out on it. :)

Mike Champion Ebay Page

Currently Available:

red_sonja_attack_by_mchampion-d2zjdsy.jpg