• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

There's A New Comicana Direct Catalogue Available!!!

40 posts in this topic

Loving the GA books, Nick! :applause:

(Now you just have to start dealing in raw low-graders and I'll be able to buy from you... but it's a big step in the right direction.) :grin:

Glad the company is off to a good start!

No kidding, right???

That Superman #9 is off the hook! :headbang:

216 pages! :ohnoez:

The last one came in at 282, so this is an improvement. :/

A lot of the comments have been deleted out. These will be great for searching the site, but of limited use for the catalogue, so I got rid of a lot of them for the export. Also tweaked the resolution and I think it's down from 16 meg to about 6? (shrug)

A lot of the comments have been deleted out. These will be great for searching the site, but of limited use for the catalogue, so I got rid of a lot of them for the export. Also tweaked the resolution and I think it's down from 16 meg to about 6? (shrug)

It looks great, just a lot to pour through but the search function is pretty slick. (thumbs u

It looks great, just a lot to pour through but the search function is pretty slick. (thumbs u

Cheers, Peter! :foryou:

Here's a little bit of free advertising I've quoted from General...

So, now I fully comprehend the craziness that occurs when Flaming Telepath starts a sales thread. Great guy, fast shipper, but the guy can't grade for chit!! I will be buying from him every chance I get, this is just ridiculous :ohnoez:

Avengers 41 - Nick's grade 7.5 CGC 8.5

Avengers 80 - Nick's grade 8.5 CGC 9.4

Avengers 87 - Nick's grade 7.0 CGC 9.0

(worship) And no pressing!!! :o I <3 Brit's

So, now I fully comprehend the craziness that occurs when Flaming Telepath starts a sales thread. Great guy, fast shipper, but the guy can't grade for chit!! I will be buying from him every chance I get, this is just ridiculous :ohnoez:

What the hell were you drinking when you graded them? :baiting:

BTW, where's my catalogue? That's the second time you've missed me out. :makepoint:

Some more free advertising for you Nick...

Got some grades back on my first set of books I picked-up from Nick

TOS 80 - Nick's grade VF/NM - CGC 9.4

X-Men 43 - Nick's grade VF+ - CGC 9.2

X-Men 47 - Nick's grade VF+ - CGC 9.4 :o

X-Men 55 - Nick's grade VF - CGC 8.5 ( :gossip: the closest he got)

X-Men 89- Nick's grade VF+ - CGC 9.4 :0

These will look so nice in my X-men run :luhv:

(worship) (worship)

Sheesh, if anyone submits something Nick grades at a 9.4, it'll come back a 10.2. :eek:
I've poured over the first Comicana catalogue...the highest grade I saw was a VF/NM (shrug)

:gossip: all the higher grades sell out super quick in his sales threads.... his 8.0s are CGC 9.4+ :whistle: